- Complimentary Round-trip Basco Airport Transfers (within Basco Area Only)
- Land Transportation
- 2Days Tour in
Batan North and
- DOT Tour Guide Services/Photographer
- All Lunch during Tours
- Municipal Registration Fees
- FREE BISUMI Souvenirs*
- FREE BISUMI Bag*
- FREE Batanes Postcards*
- FREE Use of BISUMI Flashlights and Helmets (For Japanese Tunnel)
- Ready to use BISUMI Umbrella and Raincoats on Tours
- Tax Inclusive
*subject to availability, it can be replaced with other Batanes Souvenirs.
- Visitor’s Sustainable Ecotourism Fee and PAMB Fee
- Airport Terminal Fees
- Beverages (drinks) during meals or anything that is NOT specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
- Any Kind of personal expenses or optional tours requested by the guests.
ITINERARY (2 DAYS TOUR)
Day 1: BATAN NORTH TOUR with LUNCH
• 12:20pm: Expected time of arrival of the guests (Pal Express/Skyjet)
• 1:00pm: Pick up time from Hotel
• 1:30pm: Start of the tour.
• Mt. Carmel Chapel • PAGASA “Tukun” Weather station • Fundacion Pacita Nature Lodge (Ask permission before entry) • Basco Idjang Didawud • Dipnaysuhuan Japanese Tunnel & Hideout • Valugan Boulder Bay • Casa Real (Provincial Capitol) & the Kilometer “0” • Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral • Vayang Rolling Hills
• 4:00pm: Walking Tour, Abad Street(Commercial Street in Basco)
• 5:30pm: Basco Lighthouse and Bunker Complex Sunset Viewing at Naidi Hills
**back to Hotel/homestay.
Day 2: BATAN SOUTH TOUR with LUNCH
• Paderes View Point • Chawa View Deck • Mahatao Shelter Port • Mahatahataw Idjang • Tayid Lighthouse • San Carlos Borromeo Church • Spanish Lighthouse & blank book archive
• San Lorenzo Ruiz Chapel • Alapad Hills & Rock Formation • LORAN (Naval Base) • Our Lady of Miraculous Medal in Itbud • Song Song Ruins • Motchong Viewpoint • San Antonino De Florencia in Uyugan • Honesty Coffee Shop • San Jose el Obrero in Ivana in Ivana • Church Ruins • House of Dakay • Tuhel Spanish Bridge • White Beach and Hohmoron Blue lagoon
**back to Hotel/homestay
Day 3: DEPARTURE 🙂